FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Madonna Forum Forum Index -> Madonna News -> Timberlake on Madonna CD

Madonna News
TORONTO

Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:21 am
Paparazzi photographs of Timberlake and Madonna leaving recording studios in London have appeared in magazines all around the world.

The pair share more than a CV that includes kissing Britney Spears.

So far Madonna, Timberlake and FutureSex/LoveSounds co-producer Timbaland have written six songs for her forthcoming album.

"There's a couple of duets in there," a cagey Timberlake says of his work with the queen of pop.

Madonna offering the creative olive branch to a young performer (Timberlake is still only 26) must be like getting to meet pop's answer to Yoda (admittedly a hotter version thereof). She was topping charts when Timberlake was filling nappies.

"She's a very talented lady," Timberlake says diplomatically. "There are definitely moments when I think, wow, I'm singing with Madonna. But she's so cool. She's very clever, very innovative. I was humbled working with her. She's fun to work with and she takes advice. Plus she has an amazing mind."

Pressed, Timberlake says some of the Madonna tracks have grooves that sound like her first album, but with more advanced lyrics.

"It kind of meets in the middle between what she does and what I do. It's exactly how you want to hear Madonna right now. It doesn't sound quite like anything she's done yet it still sounds like Madonna."
Post  Back to top

Jump to: