FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Madonna Forum Forum Index -> Madonna Music and Videos -> Original Recordings

Madonna Music and Videos
hollywood86

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:20 pm
We all love Madonna, thats the very reason you're reading this now! And we have all been introduced to her in different ways, most of us, for a number of us she has provided the soundtrack to our childhood, teenage years and beyond. So, whilst not anting to sound negative or start a thread of insults and slurs towards the Queen of Pop, am I the only one that wishes she would simply perform the songs the way they SHOULD sound?

A setlist containing original lyrics, backing and music without all the remixes, medleys and mangled performances.

For example, on the Confessions tour the "Erotica/ You thrill me" mix was fantastic, but wouldnt it be great to hear "Erotica" in it's original format, or what about Ray of light?, etc etc

A simplistic tour of original masterpieces to remind us all why we fell "into the groove"

Madonna Music and Videos
log345

Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:39 pm
Something like an acoustic tour? That would be pretty cool. And I honestly think her voice has improved a fair bit since her early pop days... she should show it off!

Madonna Music and Videos
misac25

Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:26 pm
I know I'd be first in line for tickets to a show like that.

Jump to: