FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Madonna Forum Forum Index -> Madonna News -> Sound quality poor at Madonna's concert in Wembley

Madonna News
hostvista

Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:21 pm
Hundreds of Madonna concert goers complains of sound quality at the Wembley stadium last Thursday. The tour is part of Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour and has received rave reviews.

Prices ranged from 65 to 160 to see Madonna play at the venue, where Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Hudson were in the audience.

One wrote: "The sound for those of us in the seated areas was very, very poor... During a number of the songs being performed, people around me were discussing the price of bread - really".

Another wrote on the site: "The sound was terrible, we were sat in block 527 and we could not hear half of the songs, the baseline drowned everything out, absolutely the worst concert I have been to. There were riots going on outside our block as people couldn't see the show and couldn't hear the lyrics."

Another fan said: "So many people were leaving before even halfway through the show. Near me there were a few boos and people losing interest... At times you would see her mouth move and the sound a few seconds later... at times we couldn't even hear what song it was she was playing."

Jump to: