FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Madonna Forum Forum Index -> Madonna General Discussion -> self-titled vinyl mispress?

Madonna General Discussion
nikorudesu

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:10 pm
hi,

i just found a copy of madonnas self titled album, and it has some kind of classic rock band on the b side instead of holiday, etc. is this unsual? can anyone give me more information on what happened here?

is this rare?
etc
Post  Back to top

admin
Site Admin

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:50 pm
Maybe it's a bootleg and it was either done in error or on purpose... There are a lot of bootleg vinyls that have been made in late 90's to now, specifically for the DJ market, who prefer to spin records but can no longer find the oldies or want to pay crazy dollar for them.

Does the cover say anything about having that on the B-Side?
Post  Back to top

nikorudesu

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:02 am
the text area says nothing but what it "should" say, such as track titles for madonna.

I guess I'm wondering if this is a collectors item, bootleg or not? I guess I don't really understand the idea of someone bootlegging an LP in this fashion? I could be wrong.

n
Post  Back to top

admin
Site Admin

Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 am
I've seen bootlegs where they had different bands on each side of LP...but if yours only has half of the LP on one side and the other half is something else, then you are right it doesn't make sense...so most probably it was some kind of an error.
Post  Back to top

Jump to: